Download the Daily Tutorial Drawing!



Today, there will be no video of the Daily Tutorial.
I am preparing a video in which I will finish the drawing. But I need a little more time to make it happen.

Instead of the tutorial, I have the drawing in PDF for you!
The size is a bit odd, though, the PDF only covers the actual drawing, not the surrounded space that is left on the sheet of paper. The entire sheet of paper, shown in the picute below, it A4 size.
So when you print it,it is best to choose A5 paper size, or something close to that. Then you will get about the same size of picture that I use for this tutorial.

Here is an example of what the scale should be:

This is a picture of the actual sheet of paper with the ink drawing. The sheet is A4 size.

You can download the pdf via this link:

http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_tgQKeIYo-gMU5vd0ZXTDBVdkpyd05Fbms1bEJtU0hiNEtN/view?usp=sharing

My technical skills need some upgrading when it comes to PDF's...sorry for that! I hope you can figure it out!

support Passion for Pencils!













Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I, too,...lack technical skills so I took a screenshot in landscape mode on iPad, will email the PDF to myself, open and print from my computer. The long way around but I think it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your generosity! I enjoyed your series and I think I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your blog. I just started coloring and I am literary in pencil heaven with my new passion. Thank you for your blog.......from Iceland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a true artist in wanting to share your talents freely with your followers. Many thanks I am learning alot from your techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts