Daily Tutorial - Day 17 - The End Result!

Instagram
 
DAY 17

Done!

It took me about 9,5 hours to colour this drawing. Most of it is in the 17 videos.
If you want to try for yourself, you can download the ink drawing here:

PDF ink drawing

More videos are coming and will be announced on this blog, passionforpencil's facebookpage, youtube and pinterest and instagram

                 




Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils are available in the Passion for Pencils Webshops.





Download the FREE PDF and colour with me!




Comments

  1. Hi, that is lovely. Could you post a picture of the end result. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, have learned a lot.
    Many regards Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the daily updates. I learned so much about layering. I bought the Faber-Castell Polychromos today.

    I love the instructions on coloring the leaves. However, I watched the entire series and couldn't find where you added the veins on the leaves. I found the preliminary lines but the next video had completed veins in the leaves, especially the leaf in the upper right corner. Can you direct me to one of your other videos where you go into more detail?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts