Ivy and the Inky butterfly and Staedtler Ergosoft pencils - A First Impr...



A couple of days ago a package came in the mail with Johanna Basford's latest book:
Ivy and the Inky Butterfly.
Johanna was so generous to also send me a tin of 24 Staedtler Ergosoft pencils!

Ivy and the Inky Butterfly is not just a colouring book, it has a story in it. So it is a great book to read and colour together with your children!

In this first video I show you the inside of the book, and I explore the Staedtler Ergosoft pencils.




The quality of the book is very good, but take some time to firmly open the book to make the pages fall down flat.
I received the US printed book, published by Penguin.


     


At first glance, the Staedtler Ergosoft pencils seem to be of very good quality, but I will need more time to try them before I can make a review.
For more information about the pencils, click HERE.







Comments

Popular Posts