Colour Yourself Calm


We are living in difficult times right now. The Corona Virus is everywhere and many people become ill.
Many countries have advised people to stay home as much as possible.
Only by staying away from each other we can slow down and eventually beat the virus.

Staying at home and colour (and paint) is what I have decided to do. In the new series Colour Yourself Calm I will show you my tips and tricks. The subject of the videos are based on requests from viewers. So if there is something you want me to show you, please ask!


The first episode of Colour Yourself Calm is about painting a daffodil in watercolours.

I am using Schmincke watercolour paint and Pentel waterbrushes and a cold pressed watercolour paper.

You can also use watercolour pencils, Inktense pencils, and traditional brushes to join me.

Because I would like as many people as possible to join me, I decided to give you the template of this painting for free.




Click the links to access the template and a photo of the daffodil:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15oByu5SSoT1CvacC_DTrQuiOy65cjGto/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QgS9bMuEUrRVNdHcArTBJUDyrzSix5og/view?usp=sharing


Comments

  1. Iconlegalservices - Best bail Lawyers in Chennai - Get Solved your issue with bail advocates and Get legal advice on bail Cases.

    Best Bail Lawyer in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can come to your rescue and assist you navigate through the tides of time to attain best bail Lawyers in chennai.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts