My favourite paper brands for sketching and drawing with coloured pencils

  Instagram





In this video I show you the paper brands I use for my sketching and drawing.
Not all brands and types I am showing in the video is available all over the world.
But I selected some paper brands and types that are similar to what I am using.
I have to say this, just like your pencils, papers are also a very personal thing so try different brands and types to determine what you like!

Instagram  




For more information about the Watercolour Paper that I showed in the video, click HERE.
For more information about the Pastel Paper, take a look HERE.

The sketching paper I showed you in the video are not available all over the world. But the sketching papers in the Amazon links below are of a similar quality.

        


Comments

Popular Posts