Prismacolor Premier Pencils

Last year, a very friendly lady sent me her set of Prismacolor Premier Pencils.
She thought I would be able to put them to good use. After trying and testing them, I have come to the conclusion that the Prismacolor Premier pencils are a great addition to the pencils that I was using already.



Prismacolor Premier Pencils are extremely soft, that is something you need to keep in mind.
Also, there are some problems with breakage of the pencils because of the softness.
On the other hand, there are some wonderful colour that I love using and these pencils do a great job when the paper is almost saturated with pigment and other pencils are having trouble laying their colours on paper.



If you are having trouble colouring with a 'soft touch', then maybe these pencils may not be the best choice for you.
But I am very greatful that I received the set. I am enjoying them very much.


            

Comments

  1. That's good to know I don't think I have a soft touch:/but these are my favorite colored pencils to use!! I love all the colors I started out with a 24 pack slowly worked my way up. I have all of them now!
    I wondered why I would watch a tutorial and think to myself gosh that is just not looking like how that person draw it lol
    I love watching your videos a very relaxing beautiful work,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts