Supracolor watercolour pencils by Caran D'ache

 

Caran D'ache is a Swiss pencil brands, and it is very popular among both amateur and professional artists. Their watercolour pencils, Caran D'ache Supracolor, are one of the best you can get. They give a lot of colour and a soon as you add water to it the colours come to life.
I recently borrowed my sister's set of these great pencils so I could test them myself.
Although I prefer watercolour paint instead of pencils, I found these pencils extremely rich in colour.




The cheaper watercolour pencils I own do not blend as well as Caran D'ache and the pencil strokes do not fade when you add water to them. The Caran D'ache pencils do not have these problems, they blend perfectly.





Caran D'ache Supracolor pencils are expensive, but they last a lifetime.
Fortunately you can buy them in smaller and larger amounts. You don't need all 120 colours because you can mix colours.




Comments

Popular Posts